- Make sure WooCommerce is installed on your WordPress site. If not, please go to https://woocommerce.com for more information.
- Navigate to the /wp-content/plugins directory on your WordPress site.
It is inside this directory that all plugins reside.
- Upload / copy the plugin folder “twc-latipay-woocommerce” to the /wp-content/plugins directory on your web server.
- Log in to WordPress Admin Area and go to the Plugins Section
- Click Activate for the “WooCommerce Latipay Gateway” plugin
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings
- Find the Checkout tab, click on “Latipay by The Web Company” at the top.
- IMPORTANT: MAKE SURE to enter the Latipay MerchantId and Latipay ikey as provided by Latipay, please contact Latipay https://www.latipay.net/?lang=en#home for more information.