Did you know?
Internationally there are 4 billion people with cell phones.
- There are almost 5 times more mobile phones than there are laptops and computers.
- There was 4,620,000 cell phone users in New Zealand by the end of 2008.
- Ninety one percent of them would keep their cell phone within three feet of themselves, 365 days of the year, 24 hours a day.
- Thirty-three percent would prefer to lose their wallet than their phone.
With mobile usage on a swift rise, now is the time to build your website and start taking your slice of the mobile pie.
Research from Google (April 2011)
- 79 percent (or almost four out of five) of Smartphone owners use their Smartphone to help with shopping.
- 70 percent of Smartphone owners use their Smartphone in store to help with shopping.
- 74 percent of Smartphone shoppers have made purchase following research conducted on their Smartphone
- Mobile searches have quadrupled in the last year, according to Google, for many items one in seven searches are now mobile.
- 1 in 3 mobile searches are local. After looking up a local business on their Smartphone, 61 percent of users called the business and 59 percent visited.
- 71 percent of Smartphone users that see TV, press or online ad, do a mobile search for more information.
I would like to take this opportunity to once again say how delighted we are with the website.
TWC team have done a great job. We have had nothing but praise and positive feedback from everyone who has seen the site.
We look forward to a long and prosperous relationship with yourself and everyone on the team at TWC.
Phil Jarvis, GOSS Clothing