Copywriting – or the words you put on your site – can make or break its success.
Unfortunately most people still view copy as an after thought, not realising that good website content writing is critical to the success of their website. They spend money on the design, they spend money on graphic design and web development for a new website, but then they forget about the most important part—the content! Just like your website design, good web copywriting needs to work on several different levels.
Good web content should be
- Sales oriented—your website content will be acting as your “salesperson” in the virtual world. The words you use need to sell your product or service online.
- Targeted—what do you want your website to achieve? Maybe you want to sell product or perhaps generate enquiries? Your web copywriting needs to drive people through your site and persuade them to take action.
- User-friendly—the information your customers need has to be easy for them to find and understand. The website content writing has to be presented and arranged to easily lead people through the sales process.
- Optimised for search engines—your web copywriting must be written in such a way that the search engines can find your site. It must use the specific keywords that people type into search engines when they are looking for your type of product or service. The words you use can help your site to rank higher, placing you at the top of search engine lists.
- Professional—ever been to a site with spelling or grammar mistakes? Doesn’t look good does it? Maybe it even casts doubt in your mind as to whether you should use this company. We make sure your web copywriting is correct so people don’t get distracted from your product or service by spelling or grammar mistakes.
- Well-branded—your website content writing should reflect your company brand and core messages. It should promote customer loyalty and company credibility.
Web Copywriting that GENERATES BUSINESS
At The Web Company we have a specialist team of copywriters with vast experience in web content and SEO copywriting that will work with you to learn about your business and your target customers. We will find out what it is you’re trying to achieve and then help come up with great web content to convert your website visitors into customers. Here are just some of areas of web copywriting that we can help you with:
- Total Web Copywriting—get your site up and running quickly by letting us take care of the copywriting. Your copy will be targeted to your specific audience and business aims.
- Pay Per Click—we can help make your Pay Per Click campaign a success by developing your campaign content including ad copy and landing pages.
- Advertising Copy—we can help write your advertising copy, both on and offline, to ensure your brand messages are consistent across your advertising mediums, target your specified audiences, and get your message across effectively.
- Content Management Systems—We develop our websites around easy to use content management systems so that you can manage, and make changes to your content using a simple log in. It’s quick, it’s easy, and it gives you greater control over your site content.
We realised that to take our web business up another notch, we needed to get involved with a professional web solutions company.
The Web Company impressed us from the start. They understood what we were trying to do and offered us an overall package that would give us immediate results, coupled with an ongoing SEO programme. The reports and communication with The Web Company Team have been fantastic.
We consider a 30% increase to our web business as being successful
Lex Jones, Operations Manager, Skyway Airport Parking