Want to join the team? We don’t blame you; we’re pretty kick-ass. Take a look to see what positions are going at the moment.
Lead Generation Specialist
The Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for qualifying and generating sales to support the Business Development Managers. This individual will be a highly motivated self-starter, able to identify and develop new business prospects from business owners in New Zealand.
- Develop new business opportunities via telephone and email communication to introduce the solutions offered by the TWC Group and identify appropriate leads within the target markets.
- Emphasis will be on a range of core services being E-commerce Web Development and Digital Marketing.
Key Tasks and Duties
- Prospecting for new clients/lead generation, via phone and email
- Qualification of sales leads to identify services, timeline and size of the opportunity
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate pipeline of leads to meet the company sales targets
- Follow up and qualify contacts from events and other sales and marketing activities
- Market research feedback
- Work with the business development and marketing teams to develop and implement marketing strategy.
- Work with the BD team to maximise business opportunities and develop new and existing services.
- Book visits where possible for the Business Development Managers
- Record sales activity in the CRM
- Obtain the opportunity to provide business proposals or invitations to tender.
- Provide weekly/monthly reporting to the Head of Business Development as required.
- Personally exhibit role model behaviour ensuring an empowerment environment that nurtures innovative thinking, promotes an open culture, fosters teamwork and enables continuous development.
- 1+ years of experience
- Commercial experience, B2B sales
- Making target driven outbound calls
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and within a complex environment
- Experience maintaining a data base
- Demonstrate track record of recent success in a similar environment
- Excellent telephone manner, able to communicate clearly and concisely with prospects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, able to tailor tone, message and approach to engage a range of audiences
- A strong commitment to working in partnership and a desire to drive through change
- High levels of computer literacy including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Is driven and enthusiastic, which encourages commitment from others
- A strong influencer
- Ability to prioritise own workload with a high degree of personal organisation
- Meets targets and deadlines
- Ability to respond positively to knockbacks and negative responses from prospects
- Ability to build a purposeful relationships and command confidence
- A strong commitment to personal development and learning
- A personal style that demonstrates a facilitative, analytical and proactive approach to work challenges and colleagues
- Determination and perseverance with the ability to challenge constructively
- A self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Competitive base rate, dependent on experience and attractive Bonus Plan
ICT DeveloperICT Developer - This is a permanent position and a good rate is on Offer. As an ICT developer, you will be working within an existing team of senior and intermediate developers.
ICT Developer – Fantastic AWARD WINNING vibrant digital and development company
Newmarket based with a great team culture!
This is a permanent position and a good rate is on Offer. As an ICT developer, you will be working within an existing team of senior and intermediate developers. Projects will range from small, distinct pieces of work to long-term projects. We are also looking for people who are able to learn new programming languages and frameworks while working with our team.
You will be responsible for
• Analyzing and reviewing current systems to understand user requirements
• Developing existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification
• Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
• Researching, designing and writing new software programs
• Testing and debugging and providing recommendations on best practices and solutions
• Producing detailed technical specifications and writing the programme codes
• Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
• Preparation of training manuals for users
• Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
• Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Windows Operating Systems experience
• A qualification in the relevant field or at a relevant experience
• Web Development:
• Must have programming skills
• Demonstrate skills in existing web applications
• A strategic thinker who is able to develop and refine strategy for successful implementation of the project
• Reasonable knowledge of project management is a plus
Office-based in Newmarket, Auckland and part of a growing team we offer good working conditions and team culture.
You should be prepared to work long hours if required and weekends as the work requires.
ICT TECHNICAL SUPPORT OFFICERYou will work alongside our agile team to help deliver great service. This will include working with our clients to ensure that they have a great experience for post-project support and ongoing work.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- support the roll-out of new applications
- set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- respond within agreed time limits to service calls.
- work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
- rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- test and evaluate new technology
You will work alongside our agile team to help deliver great service. This will include working with our clients to ensure that they have a great experience for post-project support and ongoing work.
You’ll be focused, driven, and excited about producing great work that you can be proud of.
If you’re interested to be part of our team that is full of amazing and talented people who have fun but work hard, we want to hear from you.
Sales SupportThe Sales Support Role is an entry-level position that includes "pre-sales" activities and supplements the Sales Team Process.
General Role Overview
The Sales Support Role is an entry-level position that includes “pre-sales” activities and supplements the Sales Team Process. Specifically, the position provides relief from sales effort bottlenecks by supporting the sales team during the stages of lead prospecting, qualification, proposal preparation, project handover and general admin. Responsibilities also include CRM database organisation, web searches for sites with implemented analytics tools as well as social media research via LinkedIn, blog sites, Twitter etc.
The Sales Support Role will also work with the marketing department to coordinate campaigns. The Sales Support role will be located in our Parnell Office, Auckland.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal English
- Can take and follow direction well
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Good computer and keyboard skills
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- An ability to work independently
- Good administrative skills
- Quick to learn
Sales Team AssistantThe Sales Assistant will play an integral role in supporting the Sales and Client Managers team by generating a high level of pre customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will be a highly dependable team member who will make outbound calls to set appointments for the team.
- 20 hrs. p/w -days and hours to be agreed with the right candidate
- Pay Negotiable with great rewards for the right person
- Rare opportunity to join our Sales team
- Use your exceptional customer service skills
The Web Company (TWC) is an Auckland based award winning Web and Software Solutions company that is undergoing a significant level of organic growth.
We are 10 years old and are still a new-generation provider of specialised services all under one roof. We have an efficient and responsive culture and our mission is to deliver an excellent customer experience.
Based in Parnell we are central to the city and public transport.
The Sales Assistant will play an integral role in supporting the Sales and Client Managers team by generating a high level of pre customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will be a highly dependable team member who will make outbound calls to set appointments for the team. This role is not a sales generating role; however you will need to be confident in dealing with potential and existing customers in a busy environment and be able to think on your feet. Attention to detail is a must in this role. This is a great opportunity to take ownership of the sales support function.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Arranging appointments for the team to attend
- Administration support to the team
- Data entry in our Customer Relationship Management system
- Adhoc involvement in projects
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant information to handle enquiries
- Great organisational and priority management skills
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated customer focused skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Proven track record in finding solutions to customer problems
- Excellent phone manner and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills (Word and Excel)
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Ability to analyse and edit documents
- Strong work ethic and willingness to work as part of a team
- Previous experience in a similar role will be highly regarded
As a valued member of the team we would naturally expect you to be professional and friendly and have the ability to build rapport and relationships with our customers.
TWC is an equal opportunity employer; we look forward to your application and welcoming you as a successful applicant!
To learn more about TWC we encourage you to check out our website www.thewebco.co.nz
- Free Days (with KPI’s being met)
- Mobile Phone
- Windows or Mac option
- Travel reimbursements if business related
- Expense Account if business related
- Free fun with the TWC Team
Web Sales ProfessionalAn opportunity has arisen for a talented sales professional to join our 20 plus effective and growing team. This is a hunter role that will see you selling our solutions to business owners and senior managers both NZ wide and Offshore.
The Web Company is an award winning leading internet marketing and web solutions provider. We are a full service agency that offers world class web channel consultancy and technology based services including search engine optimisation (SEO), pay per click advertising, website design and software development.
An opportunity has arisen for a talented sales professional to join our 20 plus effective and growing team. This is a hunter role that will see you selling our solutions to business owners and senior managers both NZ wide and Offshore.
To be successful in this role you must be business minded, exceptionally driven and comfortable negotiating high value marketing solutions at senior levels. A genuine passion for helping business owners more effectively market their business would also be advantageous to your success in the role. Your core traits:
- Personal discipline in conducting one’s sales role at or above ‘best practice’.
- A broad excellent knowledge of the web industry is desirable.
- Be recognised and rewarded for your outstanding results in this leading role at The Web Company.
- Join an award winning and leading web solutions provider highly regarded by its clients
- Lead the effort to increase sales
- Professional, supportive (and fun!) team environment
- The income potential for this role is significant designed to attract and retain the best.