Save ⅓ buy signing up for a year – Imagine what you could do with 33% more!
Our clients absolutely love this! When asked why, we were told, “For the amount of value we get from this deal, it’s a no brainer, who wouldn’t buy one of these?”
12 month commitment
@ $150.00 pm 18 hours total for 12 months
buy 12 get 6 free
|12 month commitment|
@ $300.00 pm 36 hours total for 12 months
buy 24 get 12 free
|12 month commitment||@ $450.00 pm 54 hours total for 12 months||
buy 36 get 18 free
Website Maintenance Plan Terms and Conditions
Website maintenance services by The Web Company are annual (12 month) agreements.
- Payment Methods
- Monthly Website Maintenance fees require credit card for payment or Direct Debit. No other forms of payment will be accepted for monthly website maintenance payments.
- Annual Website Maintenance fees may be paid with credit card.
- Website maintenance fees will be charged to the client’s credit card on file or debited on Direct Debit on the 1st or 15th day of every month.
- Termination of this agreement by the client.
- Clients may terminate this agreement at any time with 30 days written notice. Additional fees may apply for early termination (hours used are subject to full charge at $150.00 per hour, i.e 6 monthly payments made but 10 hours used at time of cancellation, the additional 4 hours are due at $150 per hour)
- A fee of $150 will be charged to the clients account for terminating this agreement between the 1st month and the 6th month of the agreement term.
- A fee of $75 will be charged to the clients account for terminating this agreement between the 6th month and the 12th month of the agreement term.
- After the initial 12 months, the client may terminate this agreement without paying any additional fees with 30 days written notice.
- The Web Company may terminate this agreement at anytime with written notice to the client.
- An administrative fee of $25 will be charged to the clients account for any late payments or declined credit card charges.
- There are absolutely no refunds for any fees related to website maintenance services.
- When adding new text and/or content to a page the client is responsible for providing all text (in digital format) and images/photos.
- Minor updates are limited to 5 incidents per week depending on availability. More minor updates may be able to be completed each week depending on The Web Company project schedule. The client may submit a support ticket to find out if more updates may be allowed in a given week.
- There is no roll-over for any website maintenance plan services.
- “Update turnaround time” is based on standard minor updates. Advanced programming may result in longer turnaround times.
- Urgent and/or Rush updates, modifications, or edits will be completed within 24 hours. After Hours fees will be charged if updates and/or modifications or edits are required to be completed on Saturday or Sunday.
Monthly Maintenance Minor Update Listing
- Small text changes (not including changing an entire page of text)
- Adding or modifying a link
- Adding or changing a photo/image
- Adding or modifying a menu item
- Adding or modifying meta data (keywords, descriptions, title, etc. on a page)
- Changing page URL’s Uploading a new advertisement
- Changing a banner ad (Slider image)
- Adding or modifying a product in a catalog or ecommerce system
- Adding or modifying a calendar event
- Add a Blog
- Add a calendar
- Create a “pop-out” menu
- Add a frontpage slideshow
- Add Google Analytics/Sitemaps
- Add a new page
- Additional minor updates
- Add a CMS
- Additional pages
- New template
- Add an online form
- Add a “Map & Directions” page
- Modifying code
Non-Minor Updates & Additional Monthly Maintenance Services
Please note: these services carry an additional fee on top of your monthly maintenance fee.
- New theme changes or updates
- Design changes and updates
- Add an online product catalog
- Add an online shopping cart*
- Add an online payment gateway*
* E-commerce and/or payment gateways require additional services that require additional fees.
* For all other services, please email email@example.com for pricing and turnaround times.
Business hours support is provided from 8:30am until 5:30pm, Monday through Friday, excluding public holidays. TWC support is accessible 24/7/365 by phone or creating an emergency support ticket http://support.thewebco.co.nz/
Business hours labour where applicable is charged in 15-minute blocks at the following hourly rates:
- Helpdesk – $75 per hour (telephonic assistance non development)
- Systems Administrator/Webmaster $150 per hour (hands on assistance)
- Engineer/developer $150 per hour (hands on assistance)
After Hours Support Fees, minimum 30 minutes charged in blocks of 30 minutes:
- Systems Administrator/Webmaster $300 per hour (hands on assistance) SLA/Maintenance hours are utilised at double in plan rates
- Engineer/developer $300 per hour (hands on assistance) SLA/Maintenance hours are utilised at double in plan rates